Monday, June 24, 2013

Good Thoughts

Saw this on Facebook today- love it!From The Twits by Roald Dahl 
and illustrated by Quentin Blake

What if I chose to have good thoughts radiate from me, instead of nasty, ugly thoughts ?  What if I only thought on things that were true, noble, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent or praiseworthy (Philippians 4:8)?

Although I should do this anyway (cause let's be honest- it's a good thing to do)... What if I thought positively about myself, trich and all?  I wonder how many people would even notice my sparse brows or short, barely-there lashes or my thin fly-away hair?  I wonder how much I would even notice? (wow!)

Like Dahl said, "...have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."

No comments:

Post a Comment