Monday, December 31, 2012

I've mentioned this before, but... I normally don't wash my make-up off at night (bad- I know) and shower in the morning.  That way if someone does happen to see me, I'll likely have some remnant of make-up on.  

Well, a little over a week ago, I was with my husband and kids, my parents, two of my sisters, my brother-in-law and two nieces.  We were spending the weekend together at my parents' log home. On Friday night my son managed to get honey all over himself and as I was helping clean him up, I manged to get honey in my hair.  Eww!  So, although I wasn't planning on it, I took a shower Friday night at the log home.  Saturday morning came around...  woke up with no make-up on.  Not sure why I didn't quickly put make-up on before I headed upstairs for breakfast, but I didn't.  Maybe I forgot?!?  Not sure if anyone noticed, but I do know that no one cared.  I didn't get any weird looks or any comments at all.  And yes, I know this is my family, but they don't see me like this (just my husband and kids do).  Well, we weren't going anywhere for the day and we were just enjoying the lazy day... my sister and I ended up having a jammie day (not getting dressed and staying in jammies all day).  And that also meant, I wore no make-up for the entire day!  Crazy.  I did avoid any pictures that were being taking that day, but besides that... I felt okay with it.  No one that weekend probably knew what an accomplishment that was for me.  They probably thought nothing of it.  But it was huge for me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment