Monday, January 28, 2013

Colin Ferrell mentions hair pulling...

...but I don't think he's going to be a celebrity spokesperson for trichotillomania.  For one- he doesn't even know what hair pulling is called.  It's mentioned here in the first part of the interview with Jay Leno from October 15, 2012 (below). 
And actually, I already knew that Ferrell had trich prior to this interview.  I had googled "celebrity's with trich" once and his name came up.  Supposedly he mentioned it in a GQ interview once, but for the life of me I could never find the actual article that said it.  So I had only read things from others saying that he mentioned it once.  So... here he is on Leno saying he was a hair puller.  I doubt his interview will really help anyone, but... it doesn't hurt either.  It's spreading a little more awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment