Sunday, January 6, 2013

This isn't trich related, but...
The other day my husband gave me a weird look and said, "you should go look at your eye."  I went to the mirror and noticed a spot on my eyelid- I assumed it was make-up, but it didn't rub off.  I still assumed it was make-up, just stubborn make-up.  But the next day after I got out of the shower, I noticed that the spot was still there.  It was a bruise!  A bruise?!  
I have no idea how it got there.  My eye didn't/doesn't hurt.  No one poked me in the eye or anything.  And I didn't have some pulling spree or anything where I pinched my eyelid while ripping out lashes.  So I still have no idea how I got this bruise... and I just thought I'd share cause it's seems odd.  Oh, and these pictures are with no make-up.  You can see my super sparse brows.  And the lashes you see are all bottom lashes- the top lashes are barely there.

No comments:

Post a Comment