Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pull-free bracelet

I saw this great idea on Annelise's blog Last Lash- a pull-free bracelet.  How it works: For every day you are pull free, you add a bead to the bracelet.  You pull one hair, lash or brow then all the beads come off.  What a great visual reminder!  And since I'm going to be starting my NAC on Mary 1st... I might as well start this bracelet then too.  Crazy... now I'm kinda excited for May to get here.  Now I just need to go shopping for supplies.  And since I have a little crafty six year old... I imagine I'll have to pick out some beads for her too :)  

Thanks for the great idea, Annelise!  (By the way, if you haven't checked our her blogs yet- you must!  I just found her blogs recently and she's awesome!)

5 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of doing a version of the bead idea also! I think it will be a good motivator! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, Anna! Want to start with me on May 1st? :)

      Delete
  2. May 1st it is!! I will have to pick up my supplies on Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo! I still have to go shopping too. Gad you're doing this with me :)

      Delete
  3. you're the sweetest. so excited to do this with you!

    ReplyDelete