Thursday, October 4, 2012

On my very first post to this blog, I mentioned that I was inspired by another blog.  I wrote, "I was looking around on the Internet and came across a blog of a young girl in UK who was blogging about trichotillomania and how she has been pull free (I'd share the link to the blog here, but I honestly can't find it anymore). After reading a bit of her blog... I kinda just felt like- I can do this. So here I am. I'm trying to be pull free... and you can join me on the journey. My journey with trich."  

She really did inspire me to do this... And I've so bummed that I couldn't find her blog again (I couldn't remember the blog name, her name, or what words I was googling when I came across her blog).  Well, with it being Trichotillomania and Skin Picking Awareness Week, I've been looking up a lot of trich stuff online.  And I found the blog!  I found her!  So let me give credit to my inspiration... Rachel from Not So Trichy.  Rachel (if you ever read this), thank you for sharing your story and giving inspiration to others suffering from trich!

No comments:

Post a Comment