Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's not just pulling that needs to stop... I need to stop messing with my hair all together. If I'm messing with my hair, I'll start fishing for the "bad ones." If I start fishing for the "bad ones," I'll want them gone. If I'm want them gone, I'm going to be tempted to pull. If I'm tempted to pull... well, I probably will. Or go crazy thinking about that one "bad hair." Hmm... reminds me of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie :)

I know I had mentioned not posting daily (especially not multiple times a day- sheesh!)... but I guess I just have a lot of thoughts right now (maybe that's cause I'm just starting this blog... or maybe cause I want a bunch of posts so I don't have to see that before/after picture anymore). I hope people find help and realize that they are not alone... but this is also for me. A lot for me. And if I have something to share, I will. But if I don't, well... then there may be days, weeks of no posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment