Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Stylist Update

Well, I had my appointment today with Jamie.  I was a little anxious when I first walked into the salon.  The salon was pretty empty (probably because I had an early appointment and the weather's awful today).  There were just a couple of customers there so the place was pretty quiet... quiet like, you could hear peoples' conversations.  Crap!!  If I tell Jamie about my trich, everyone in here will hear it!  Well, by the time I got seated in the chair, I started to forget about all the other people.  And I told her that I have trich- not sure if she's really heard of it, but she said she knows someone that pulls at their lashes.  I showed her where my hair was the thinnest and pointed out all the little short regrowth that I had.  And she just acted like it wasn't a big deal- phew!  And it's a good thing it wasn't an awkward experience cause I'm heading back to see her this afternoon with the kids (2 of them are getting their hair cut today too). 


No comments:

Post a Comment