Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Want to tell your stylist about trich?


Well, I just found this tonight- Confidential Note to My Hairdresser About Trich.  Overall, I think it's a pretty good letter to share if you feel uncomfortable talking with your stylist.  Or like pullfreeatlast.com stated, "this wording of my 'template' may give you some ideas about how you might want to phrase things."  The one part of the letter I (personally) don't like is where it states, "Please respect the sensitive nature of my issues and DO NOT ask me questions or bring it up with me." Now I know some people may not want to talk openly, but I think it's important that we spread awareness.  And by talking with our stylists- we're educated them and making trich known.  Anyway... I'll be talking with my new stylist tomorrow morning and I'll let you know how it goes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment