Thursday, February 21, 2013

This is going to sound weird (cause it does to me)... a while back there was a one hair in my eyebrow that was really bothering me.  It was thicker than the others (hairs that seem too thick tend to bother me).  But this one was different.  When I brushed my finger across it- I could literally hear the hair make a clicking sound (not sure if clicking is the right word, but I don't really know how else to describe it).  Every time I touched it, I could hear a click in my head.  If I touched any other hair- nothing.  All the other hairs were just normal-I didn't hear anything.  I touched it again and again- same thing.  I could hear just the slightest click.  Needless to say, I pulled it.  

2 comments:

  1. Can you really just pull one hair like that and not go on a total spree?? I greatly admire you if you can! For me, it's all or nothing. I could be PF for months, have a full head of hair, but let me get a hold of one little hair and pluck it out and it's all over....I'll do major damage and the downward cycle begins:((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can just pull one. There's been times where I've looked in the mirror and see some random hair sticking out, pulled it and walked away. Maybe that's why my hair is just thin all over and has little baby new growth sticking out everywhere (instead of having bald patches). Trich really does impact trichsters differently.

      *There are also times where I mindless pull hair and hair too. Grrr!

      Delete