TLC shared this link today on their Facebook page- they want YOU to share your BFRB (Body-Focused Repetitive Behavior) experience with them. As they shared, "People need and want to hear your story, so please share! We are looking for all types of stories: your struggles; your successes; your experience in general!"
So go, check it out and share your story.*Update:
Here's the questions they asked in case you're curious. And they also say to feel free to answer as many or as little of the following questions.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself!
2. How did you find out or get involved with the Trichotillomania Learning Center?
3. How has hair pulling or skin picking affected you?
4. Do you feel comfortable sharing a time that was really difficult?
5. What advice do you have for others who suffer?
6. What's a good tip for parents who have a child suffering from a BFRB?
7. Was there a turning point for you during your struggle with the disorder?
8. Who is an inspiration to you and why?
9. What is your greatest strength?