Monday, May 13, 2013

Like I've said before, I am horrible at remembering to take pills, medicine, vitamins and such.  Surprisingly,  I've been able to remember to take my NAC everyday (I think), but it hasn't been easy.  So finally this weekend I headed to Target and got a pill box.  I filled it up for the week, two a day.  And now if I can't remember if I took one at breakfast or not- I can just check and see.  Such a simple thing, but this is going to be so helpful for me and my poor memory :)
   
Oh, and I've reached my personal record of 12 days pull free!  Back in high school, when I was in track we got a juice every time we got a PR... maybe I should treat myself to something today :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on 12 days PF!! You absolutely deserve a reward!!! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Treat yourself to something special... a treat! But something that will make you feel GREAT! Like a new scarf, chapstick, etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on personal record...that is AWESOME! You rock!

    ReplyDelete